Monday, January 26, 2009
















Where have I been.....





HOLLAND





We left in Novemeber and came back this month and although it was a nice long vacation the time went faster than I could have imagined.





I still cannot believe that I am back in this DEPRESSING province, its freezing cold here, and lonely and, well.......





Quebec....





Arghhh, how did I end up in Quebec.





OHHH yeah I remember now, it was take this posting ( wich EVERYONE dreads) or have Richie go to Afganastan,





So Quebec it was





Not the easiest decision but I hope I made the better choice of two evils





Anyway





so we are home, missing Holland, missing Richies family and the 3 beautiful babies that were born while we were there... and of course missing the food.... ohhh the memories, Hopefully one day we will win the lotto and say astalavista baby to this place

No comments: