Thursday, January 29, 2009

CHUBBY CHUBBY CHUBBY look whos getting CHUBBY....

ARGGHHH, me!!!!!!!


I dont even recognize myself... NAKED!


Its Awful,


5 years ago I married my amazing husband


and wore a size 8 dress on my 5 foot 10


140 pound figure


and after 2 children, wich caused me to gain almost 100 pounds during my pregnancy's


I AM STILL CHUBBY


it may not be so bad if our youngest wasnt turning 2 this summer


so I have NO excuse other than


I LOVE FOOD


And its not like the fast food, or greasy type food, because when it comes to meals, I make sure we all have nutricious healthy meals.... however


when the kids fall asleep


and Im having the munchie sensations.....


BAM out comes my secret stash of chips and/or chocolate


I know I irritate my husband with it too and not because he thinks I am fat ( although he wouldn't DARE say it if he did) but because I am always stating how much I hate seeing myself.... NAKED.


Soooooo


Today.... and I mean it


TODAY.....


I will stop eating the CRAP,


and procced with this diet in hopes that by the babies 2nd birthday this summer, I am back to a normal weight... I know my body has changed, I mean I did carry two HUMANS in it.... but I will be able to get on a scale, look down and be able to keep my eyes open long enough to let the number register in my brain, instead of jumping off as soon as I step on.


SOOOO I will not post my starting weight although I havnt reached the 180 mark yet but its still not nice, however when I get to a better size I will inform of my start, and the yucky... not so nice.... MEASURMENTS..NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


I mean it was to the point where I applied to x-weighted, and then I realized, if I am willing to be on TV and have CANADA follow with this journey than maybe, I mean just maybe I can do it on my own for once, hmmm what an idea right?! So heres to wishful thinking, and hopefully skinny jeans, lol...... your truly, chubby mommy

1 comment:

Karen said...

You can do it!!!! :)