Thursday, January 29, 2009

One of these things is not like the others

So I have to admit as most already know,
I AM A SLEEPER,
I love my sleep, I do, and with that being said I am able to announce that the whole 'beauty sleep' idea isnt working around here, however, thats not the point to this.... and this post does have a point,
what I am trying to get at is that YES I do like sleep, I need about the recomended 8 hours a night to be able to function in the morning,
AKA not be cranky
And Logan, beautiful, handsome, cute little Logan... well he too likes his sleep, this child can sleep a whoping 12 hours at night and NOTHING
i mean it NOTHING
not even a frieght train could wake this child once he is 'out'
However my BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, full of attitude little princess is quite the opposite, she DOSENT like going to sleep, and really dosent need the 12 or even 8 hours that her brother and LOVING mother need, nope this girl can go on nothing and she will somehow still be just like the energizer bunny and keep going and going all day long.
The reason I post this is because 6:30 came ohhh sooo early today, yep thats right 630.... wowsers
the sun hadnt even rised!
well maybe one day this will come in handy for her, I mean I will never get a phone call from the principal that she fell asleep in class, but today, I am sure that the bags under my eyes are so NOT sexy

No comments: