Saturday, June 21, 2008

argghh

Okay so I have been saying for the last year that I am DETERMINED to loose this extra post pregnancy weight, and I am happy that I have lost a good majority of it, but I still have at least 15 pounds to go and have been slacking ALOT lately.... it hasnt been easy since April and simply because we had my birthday and Logans birthday(wich of course mean cake) and than we just had Miss Aysia's birthday so again CAKE!

But I have been 'bitching' for awhile now about how much I hate how I look and to be honest I am in dire need of a freaking makeover, but before I feel like getting a new wardrobe and a much needed haircut I should probably focus more on this figure(or lack of)

It has gotten so bad that tonight as I was cleaning up from the day.. loading the dishwasher...etc... I was also munching on a BAG of chocolate chips!
WTF! I mean I know that I dont need them and YES they were delicious but I dont want to look like the stereotype 'stay at home mom'
so here I go, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see if this time I can truly STICK to it

No comments: